, MO 63459
Ralls County Missouri Land iAuction – The Former Grandy Property
Property Preview Sunday, December 4th 1PM to 3PM.
Bidding Ends Tuesday, December 20th at 10AM.
The former Grandy home and farm being offered for sale in two tracts. Conveniently located on Highway 19 between New London and Center Missouri. Mark Twain Lake, Ray Behrens Campground and Blackjack Marina are less than 20 minutes away. Historic Hannibal Missouri is just 20 minutes to the North. You can be at St. Louis airport in an hour and a half. Tract 1 would make an excellent home and affords the opportunity to live in the country yet be close to several attractions. Tract 2 is highly sought-after tillable ground or could make a beautiful building sight for someone looking for rural acreage with water and paved roads.
Tract 1: 4± Acres - Attractive ranch home offering country living with easy access to numerous attractions. Plenty of room for your garden, chicken coop, beehives and farm equipment. This 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom home built in 1991 has been maintained well and has spacious rooms. Complete with a poured concrete basement, central air, LP gas heat and a two-car garage. Very nice yard with woods at the back of the acreage. Two outbuildings for additional storage. County water and rural electric serviced. If you are looking for a turnkey home with excellent location, this could be the one for you.
Tract 2: 18± Acres - If looking to add to your farming operation or investment portfolio be sure and give this mostly tillable ground a look. Features Highway 19 frontage. This nearly 100% highly productive tillable tract is free and clear for the 2023 crop year. The soil consists most of Class “A” Mexico silt loam. The acreage location also makes it a perfect building spot affording plenty of room for your house and large barn.
For more information call or text Jeff Gentry (314) 308-0843.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All bids placed are by the Lump Sum on tract 1. All bids placed are by the Acre on Tract 2.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Wednesday, December 21, 2022 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Wednesday, January 18, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2022 Real Estate taxes to be paid for by the Sellers. The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale