00 Bus Barn Ln
, MO 63436
Ralls County Missouri Land iAuction – Mudd Family Trust
Property Preview Saturday, April 29th 10AM to 11AM.
Bidding ends Wednesday, May 3rd at 10:00AM.
These 156± flat to gently rolling acres is one of the best row crop farms in the area! The Farm Service Agency figures 154.51 acres of cropland. Perfect Location! Perfect soils! Gorgeous piece of cropland at the edge of Center, MO! Highway 19 frontage on one tract. Gravel road on two sides of the farm. The cropland has a tenant in place for this farm year and the Buyer(s) will receive the Sellers portion of the sharecropping. If you are looking for one the best cropland tracts in the area look no further than this one!
For more information call or text Mike Sharpe (573) 721-0944.
Tract 1: 27± Acres - Highway 19 frontage and nearly all flat cropland. 25± Highly Productive tillable acres. Nearly all Class “A” Putnam and Mexico Silt Loam. Shed and grain bin convey with property.
Tract 2: 80± Acres - As good as it gets! 79± Highly Productive Tillable Acres! Road frontage on the North and South Borders. All Class “A” Mexico and Putnam Silt Loams. One of the best tillable tracts in the area!
Tract 3: 49± Acres - Flat to gently rolling with 48± Highly Productive Tillable Acres! Road frontage on the South border. Mostly Class “A” Putnam and Mexico Silt Loams.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All Bids are placed by the Acre!
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, May 4, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, June 8, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.