, MO 63336
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Timberland | Farmland
332+/- Acre Prestigious Retreat with Home for Sale - Pike County
- 332+/- surveyed acres
- Top shelf HUNTING PROPERTY in a PRIME area
- 75 acres cash rented at $150/acre
- Tremendous VIEWS of the surrounding landscape
- 7± acres of established food plots
- 5 Banks Blinds convey with sale
- Established internal road & trail system
- Access to property from East or West
- Dense Deer herd & great Turkey population
- Trail Camera History (see pics)
- Part of the property is encumbered by a conservation easement
- Part of the property is unrestricted/developable area (see survey)
- Recreational farm located 1 hour from Wentzville
Introducing a rare opportunity in Pike County, Missouri! This 332+/- acre property offers majestic views of the Pike County knobs and hills, making it a prestigious retreat. Nature enthusiasts and hunters alike will appreciate the exceptional hunting opportunities, backed by a rich trail camera history of big bucks and a thriving wild turkey population.
Approximately 75 acres of the property are dedicated to crops, ensuring both recreation and productivity. Throughout the land, you’ll discover established food plots strategically placed to attract game, complemented by an extensive trail system that makes this property turnkey and ready for hunting season. The property comes with 5 Banks Hunting Blinds already in place to start hunting Pike County Bucks. Convenient access is granted, with good road footage on two sides of the property.
This is a prime hunting property in a coveted area, If you’re seeking a top-notch farm, look no further, this property has it all! A recreational paradise at its finest located 1 hour from Wentzville. Part of the property is encumbered by a conservation easement, while a portion of the land is unrestricted and developable. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to own a piece of Missouri’s natural beauty and hunting paradise.
For more information or to schedule a showing, call or text Joe Ogden (636) 358-3567