Co Rd 209
, MO 63336
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Waterfowl Hunting | Timberland | Lake/Pond/River
Deer & Duck Hunting Haven for Sale – Pike County
- Located right along the Mississippi River Banks
- Loaded with Deer
- Existing food-plots
- 3 Banks Blinds, 1 Millennium Monster Treestand, 2 Banks Feedbank Feeders convey with sale
- Plenty of spots to ambush Bucks
- Includes your very own ISLAND
- 226 acres in WRP
- Building site with great view of River
- New Deep Well - USDA approved
- Electric Panel for connecting Pump and Generator
- Potential to flood established pool to hunt Ducks
- Established pool with water structure control
- Hunt Ducks on the River
- Located outside of the levee, NOT levee protected
DEER & DUCK HUNTING HAVEN in PIKE COUNTY!! Very diverse deer and waterfowl habitat is located right on the Mississippi River banks. 226 acres of the property are in WRP (Wetland Reserve Program). The property includes a perfect spot to build a cabin overlooking the River with a view of your very own ISLAND. The island is NOT in WRP and would be a great place to set up to hunt ducks. The WHITETAIL hunting is superior with all the dense cover and established food-plots. This area is known for producing Boone & Crockett whitetails and several have came from this immediate area in past years. Great Location and set up to hunt BIG Pike County Bucks!
BONUS: the Seller installed and USDA approved Deep Well, this will give Buyer the ability to pump (poly pipe not included) an existing pool with water that's setup with water control structure on the south east corner of the farm. Brush Country Bucks, River Ducks and your very own flooded hole for DUCKS! What more can a sportsman ask for.
Located in the center of the Mississippi Flyway and just north of Clarence Cannon National Wildlife Refuge this place is a rare find when it comes to hunting Bucks and Ducks on the same tract!
For more information or to schedule a showing call or text Joe Ogden (636) 358-3567