24250 Pike 268
, MO 63344
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Waterfowl Hunting | Timberland | Farmland | Equestrian | Lake/Pond/River
Pike County Missouri Land iAuction – Raab Farm
Property preview Saturday, April 8th 11AM to 2PM.
Bidding ends Wednesday, April 26th at 10AM.
Amazing views in Pike County! The 132.3 surveyed acres will be offered in four tracts. The opportunity to buy land in these size tracts or the whole farm does not come up often. The farm is conveniently located within minutes of the town of Eolia, 38 minutes from Wentzville and within an hour of St. Louis County. Whether it’s a homesite, hunting, mini farm or weekend getaway each tract offers a little bit of everything. Two of the tracts have two ponds each! The ponds have been well maintained and feature clear water. Each of the four tracts offer some timber and some open ground. The possibilities are endless!
For more information call or text Bobby Evans (636) 234-1816 or Richard Evans (636) 578-3159.
Tract 1: 32.59 acres with house, barn, and metal carport. This track offers the best view and highest spot on the farm. It is one of the highest elevations in Pike County and has an unbelievable view of the Pike County knobs. The house is a fixer upper and will be sold as is. While you could rehab the current home or build new, you won’t be disappointed when you look out your back door. The metal carport is extremely sound and is perfect for keeping equipment out of the weather. The barn is in need of some repair but also offers plenty of storage and many options. A huge feature of the tract is also the two beautiful ponds!! Bring the fishing pole!
Tract 2: 38.88 acres with another great home site and fantastic view. This tract offers approximately 12 acres in open ground and the rest in cover and woods. This tract has a lot of good deer sign and is ready to hunt.
Tract 3: 28.55 acres of wooded draws and open areas. While this is the smallest tract offered it still has it all. There is a home site at the top portion of the tract where a cabin once sat. Electric is readily available. If you enjoy fishing it also has 2 ponds!! This is the place if you want to walk out your back door and fish.
Tract 4: 32.28! This tract offers a third fantastic home sight on top of the ridge. It is covered in deer sign as this seems to be a travel way from the neighboring large timber. The fields have been allowed to grow up, but could easily be converted back into tillable or hay. This tract has so many options.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All Bids are placed by the Acre!
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, April 27, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, May 25, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale