273 Luehrs Ln
, MO 63775
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Timberland
Perry County Missouri Land iAuction – Corlew Farm
Property Preview Saturday, November 5th 10AM to 1PM.
Bidding ends Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 10:00 AM.
Come check out this absolutely stunning 148± acre combo farm made up of beautiful rolling open land, mature timber, a pond, and a wet weather creek. Farms like this are becoming harder and harder to come by! This is certainly one you must see to appreciate. Sitting right outside the town of Farrar, 19 short minutes to Perryville, and 34 miles from Cape Girardeau, this makes for an ideal location to be close to amenities yet far enough out of town to get the serenity everyone longs for!
As you pull off the county road to the private drive that leads to the property the first thing that becomes apparent are the views outstretched for miles. This location makes for an ideal build location with income. Continue down the private road to a four bed and two bath modular home nestled in the woods, wrapped by a modest yard. Around the home is also an old log home that could be restored to a rustic cabin, and sits an old barn used for storage. Wrapped in a nice stand of woods you continue down the road until it opens up into the back meadows cascading off in every direction. Multiple pockets of woods are aligned to make for great hunting and recreation opportunities! The open land is currently in hay production. Once you step off the path and explore the mature hardwoods you will see a nice mix of topography in all areas, from steep with views, to gently rolling. Do not forget the pond and wet weather creek for recreational purposes. It simply is a farm that offers it all!
Tract 1: 23± gently rolling acres of open land and woods. The Farm Service Agency figures there to be 19.12 acres of cropland. When it comes to views this piece certainly does not disappoint! It gives a full 360-degree view for miles! Many locations to build or leave as is and use as an income producing property.
Tract 2: 114± gently rolling to rolling acres is a one of a kind property with hay production. The Farm Service Agency figures there to be 48.99 acres of cropland that would be ideal for food plots. This farm will have everything desired from homesites, recreational therapy, and hunting. Pulling through the woods, opening up to the rolling meadows, is simply a breath-taking experience. This piece has rolling terrain, mature timber, a pond, a wet weather creek, and views for miles!
Tract 3: 11± gently rolling acres with a four bed and two bath modular home and an old log home. This would make for an ideal small hunting tract, or home away from home. Tons of whitetail sign in the woods behind the modular home makes for a good set for a successful hunting season.
For more information, call or text Jesse Klingler (636) 699-5208.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All bids placed are by the Acre on tracts 1 & 2. Bids are by the Lump Sum on tract 3.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Wednesday, November 16, 2022 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, December 29, 2022.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2022 Real Estate taxes to be paid for by the seller.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.