00 Canterbury Rd
, MO 63384
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Timberland | Farmland | Equestrian | Lake/Pond/River
Montgomery County Missouri Land iAuction – Boschert Farm
Property Preview Saturday, May 20th 10AM to 12PM.
Bidding Ends Thursday, June 8th at 10AM.
Welcome to your own slice of paradise in Montgomery County, Missouri! This stunning property offers a total of 98± acres, conveniently divided into two tracts being offered via iAuction, and is located just west of Wellsville, with easy access to Wentzville within an hour's drive.
The land boasts a picturesque landscape of flat to gently rolling wooded terrain, providing a tranquil and private setting for those seeking peace and quiet in nature. The property has the scenic Little Loutre Creek snaking throughout, adding to its natural beauty and recreational opportunities. The land also borders the Diggs Conservation Area, providing additional opportunities for outdoor enthusiasts to explore and enjoy the surrounding wilderness.
The property offers endless possibilities for outdoor recreation, including hunting, hiking, and camping, making it a true haven for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. The wooded areas are teeming with wildlife, making it a prime location for hunting and observing native flora and fauna.
The location of this property is ideal for those seeking a retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life, while still being within easy reach of modern amenities. With Wentzville just an hour's drive away, you can enjoy the peace and serenity of country living on a dead end road without sacrificing the convenience of nearby shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
Whether you're looking to build your dream home, establish a weekend getaway, or invest in land for recreational purposes, this property offers an incredible opportunity to own a piece of Montgomery County's natural beauty. Don't miss out on this rare find - come experience the tranquility and serenity of this gorgeous property today!
For more information call or text Eric Merchant (314) 541-1218 or Charlie Cagle (636) 234-6268
Tract 1: 41± gently rolling acres with approximately 7 acres of grassland that would be ideal for food plots and stand locations. Beautiful hunting and recreation tract located on a dead-end road.
Tract 2: 57± acres gently rolling acres with approximately 8 acres of grassland that would be ideal for food plots and stand locations. Another nice hunting and recreation tract with the Little Loutre Creek meandering through and a small shed with lean-to ideal for equipment storage. This tract is at the end of the road.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All Bids are placed by the Acre!
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, June 9, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, July 13, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.