59 Pond Bottom Rd
, MO 63359
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Waterfowl Hunting | Timberland | Equestrian | Lake/Pond/River
Montgomery County Missouri Real Estate iAuction – The Kroninger Property
Property Preview Saturday, June 3rd 11AM to 1PM.
Bidding Ends Friday, June 16th at 10AM.
Welcome to your dream property on the Cuivre River in Montgomery County, Missouri, conveniently located near Wellsville and Middletown. This exceptional 10± acre parcel offers a picturesque setting and a plethora of amenities for your enjoyment.
As you arrive at the property, you’ll be greeted by a charming 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom 2019 Clayton mobile home. This mobile home is a true gem, boasting modern features and an inviting atmosphere. Permanently attached, it offers stability and durability. Step onto the covered deck or front porch, where you can relax and soak in the beautiful surroundings.
Not only is the mobile home included in this fantastic package, but it is also being sold fully furnished, making it turnkey and ready for immediate enjoyment. This thoughtful inclusion allows you to effortlessly transition into your new home and start creating lasting memories right away.
In addition to the mobile home, the property features a 24’x32’ metal shop that is a perfect space for pursuing hobbies or storing equipment. The shop boasts a concrete floor and electricity, providing ample opportunities for tinkering, crafting, or even expanding the property’s potential.
One of the remarkable advantages of this property is that there are no restrictions in place, granting you the freedom to customize and enhance the land to suit your needs and desires (Subject to County Zoning). You’ll have the flexibility to create your ideal outdoor oasis or develop additional structures as you see fit.
Situated outside the floodplain, you can rest assured that your investment is protected from potential water-related issues. The property’s ideal location offers the perfect balance of tranquility and accessibility, with hunting, fishing, and recreational therapy. Whether you’re an outdoor enthusiast or simply seek a peaceful retreat, this property provides a wealth of opportunities to connect with nature and indulge in your favorite recreational activities.
For those who crave a sense of community or require access to urban amenities, the property is conveniently located within easy driving distance of Wentzville and the Chesterfield Valley. You can relish the privacy and serenity of rural living without sacrificing the convenience of nearby services, shopping, and entertainment.
Don’t miss the chance to own this remarkable property on the Cuivre River. With its stunning surroundings, turnkey mobile home, versatile metal shop and great location, this is an opportunity that promises a lifetime of cherished memories. Embrace the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of and make this property your own today.
For more information call or text Eric Merchant (636) 251-5105
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Friday, June 16, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All Bids are placed by the Lump Sum!
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Saturday, June 17, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, July 20, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.