211 N 2nd St
, MO 63351
Montgomery County Missouri– Formerly Known as Celebration Hall for Sale at iAuction
Property Preview Saturday, July 29th 10AM to Noon.
Bidding Ends Monday, August 14th at 6PM.
Welcome to 211 2nd Street, Jonesburg, MO 63351, formerly known as Celebration Hall. This historic property, originally built as Jonesburg Baptist Church in 1846, offers a unique opportunity for various uses. Boasting renovations in 2015, this versatile hall has served as a cherished wedding venue and can continue to do so with city approval. Additionally, it holds potential as a residential property, church, or school, all without the need for city approval.
The hall features two fully equipped, full-service kitchens, providing ample space and resources to meet all culinary needs. The presence of separate private restrooms for both men and women ensures convenience and comfort for guests. With three bedrooms and one full bath, this property offers flexible living arrangements and ample space for residents or staff members.
Included with the sale of the property are numerous items that enhance the event experience. These items include a wooden hexagon and a wooden cross, round and rectangular tables, black and white cross-backed chairs, white folding chairs, black and white table linens, and various table decorations. A detailed list of these items is available for download.
Ample parking spaces are conveniently located in the adjacent lot, ensuring that guests and residents have easy access to the property. The courtyard is a delightful outdoor space, perfect for gatherings or enjoying the seasonal fireplace. Illuminated with care, the courtyard creates a cozy and inviting atmosphere.
For further information or to inquire about this remarkable property, please contact Eric Merchant (636) 251-5105. Don't miss this opportunity to own a piece of history in the heart of Jonesburg.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Monday, August 14, 2023 at 6:00 PM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All Bids are placed by the Lump Sum!
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Tuesday, July 25, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, September 28, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.