, MO 65263
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Timberland | Farmland | Equestrian | Lake/Pond/River
Monroe County Missouri Land iAuction – Carpenter Trust
Property Preview Saturday, June 10th 3PM to 5PM.
Bidding Ends Wednesday, June 28th at 10AM.
Welcome to 85.5 flat to gently rolling surveyed acres of prime land located in Monroe County, Missouri, just south of Madison along highway 151. This exceptional property offers a serene countryside setting and is conveniently situated only 20 minutes from Moberly, 45 minutes north of Columbia, and a mere 2-hour drive from the Chesterfield Valley.
Boasting a northern border along the picturesque Elk Fork Salt River, this property provides an incredible opportunity for hunting and outdoor enthusiasts. The diverse landscape and natural beauty make it an ideal location for various recreational activities.
This expansive property features 19.16 acres of Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) land, providing both environmental benefits and a steady income stream. With a generous payment rate of $110.20 per acre, the CRP agreement is in place until September 30, 2030, ensuring long-term financial stability.
In addition to the CRP land, approximately 5 acres of lush pasture land are available for grazing or other agricultural purposes. This open space further enhances the property’s versatility and potential for various land utilization options.
The property includes an old farmstead, which adds historical charm and character. Several smaller storage sheds offer convenient storage solutions for equipment, tools, or other personal items. A substantial barn provides ample space for livestock or can be repurposed for additional storage or recreational uses.
Furthermore, the property benefits from utilities already being onsite, ensuring ease and convenience for future development or construction endeavors. This feature significantly enhances the property’s overall value and potential for creating a custom-built home or any desired infrastructure.
Whether you are seeking an exceptional hunting retreat, a picturesque landscape for outdoor activities, or a peaceful countryside setting to build your dream home, this 85.5-acre property in Monroe County, MO, has it all. Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to own a piece of nature’s paradise with unlimited potential and natural beauty.
For more information call or text Jody Graff (660) 973-1606.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, June 28, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All Bids are placed by the Acre!
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, June 29, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, July 27, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- The real estate sells free and clear of any and all tenants and leases. The pasture is currently leased for grazing of cattle. Farmer is willing to continue to lease said pasture should Buyer so desire.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.