27859 Co Rd 239
, MO 63468
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Waterfowl Hunting | Timberland | Lake/Pond/River
Monroe County Missouri Land iAuction – Gough Farm
Property Preview Saturday, April 8th 10AM to Noon.
Bidding Ends Thursday, April 20th at 10AM.
This 70.5 surveyed acre property in Monroe County near the Shelby County line is an ideal spot for any outdoorsman or nature lover. The land is gently rolling and covered in a mix of hardwoods and softwood trees. There are several ponds located on the property, along with a few small creeks making this a great spot for fishing and other recreational activities. A 40’ x 50’ hunting cabin/machine shop was built in 2022. The building comes equipped with a kitchen, bathroom, washer and dryer hookups, and a lofted sleeping area. Property is located approximately 5 miles south of Shelbina and 12 miles north of Paris just west of highway 15.
The rolling terrain and wooded landscape offer plenty of opportunities for hunting, hiking, camping, and more. This property is perfect for anyone looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life and enjoy the beauty and peace of nature.
For more information call or text Jason Chinn at (573) 514-9368.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, April 20, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, April 21, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, May 25, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.