34688 State Hwy D
, MO 65282
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Waterfowl Hunting | Timberland | Farmland | Equestrian | Lake/Pond/River
Monroe County Missouri Land iAuction – The Bernice Buenemann Trust
Property Preview Sunday, May 14th 1PM to 3PM.
Bidding Ends Thursday, May 25th at 10AM.
Welcome to your new countryside retreat! This property is a dream come true for those seeking the perfect blend of privacy, natural beauty, and modern conveniences. Situated on 62.3 surveyed acres offered in 3 tracts in Monroe County, MO near Santa Fe, this stunning property is sure to impress.
As you enter the property, you'll be greeted by the charming 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home that sits on a partially ﬁnished basement. The home features plenty of natural light and ample living space, perfect for relaxing with family and friends. There is a detached 2 car garage that sits right next to the house. You'll appreciate the convenience of having storage sheds nearby for all your tools and equipment. These sheds also have the potential to generate income by renting out bays to Mark Twain Lake boaters.
If you love spending time outdoors, you'll be delighted by the mature woods and cropland that make up a signiﬁcant portion of this property. Imagine exploring your own private woodland paradise or working on your green thumb in the garden. With South Fork Salt River access adjoining the property, you can enjoy ﬁshing or kayaking at your leisure.
Whether you're looking for a full-time residence or a weekend getaway, this property has everything you need to create a life of peace and tranquility. Don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own a piece of heaven on earth. Schedule your viewing today!
For more information call or text Jason Kneib (636) 295-7047.
Tract 1: 12.1 gently rolling acres with a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home with partially finished basement, 2 car detached garage, storage sheds, and pond.
Tract 2: 35.6 flat to gently rolling acres consisting of mature woods and approximately 14 acres of open land adjoining the South Fork Salt River. The open land consists of highly productive Piopolis silty clay soil.
Tract 3: 14.6 acres of highly productive cropland consisting mostly of Calwoods silt loam.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All Bids are placed by the Acre!
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, May 26, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, June 29, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.