, MO 65283
Recreational | Farmland | Equestrian | Lake/Pond/River
Monroe County Missouri Land iAuction – Near Mark Twain Lake
Property preview Saturday, April 1st 10AM to Noon.
Bidding ends Wednesday, April 12th at 10AM.
These 24.4 gently rolling acres offered in 4 tracts are located along Highway 154 eight miles east of Paris and eleven miles west of Perry. The land is ideally located between South Fork and Elk Fork boat ramps and just minutes away from several hunter/fisher access points around the Mark Twain Lake. Both Blackjack Marina and Indian Creek Marina are approximately 20 miles away. The acreage is unrestricted allowing for Barndominiums, Cabins, and RVs with water and electric along Hwy 154.
For more information, call or text Jason Chinn (573) 514-9368
Tract 1 – 5.1 gently rolling acres of grassland with highway 154 frontage.
Tract 2 – 7.1 gently rolling acres of grassland with highway 154 frontage and a small pond.
Tract 3 – 7.2 gently rolling acres of grassland and a wooded draw.
Tract 4 – 5.0 gently rolling acres of grassland.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, April 12, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All Bids are placed by the Acre!
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, April 13, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, May 18, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.