00 State Hwy C
, MO 63439
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Timberland | Farmland
Marion County Missouri Land iAuction – Earlywine Farm
Property Preview Saturday, April 15th 12PM to 1PM.
Bidding Ends Tuesday, April 18th at 10AM.
This stunning 20± acre property in Marion County, MO offers the perfect blend of open cropland and woods, making it an ideal choice for anyone seeking a tranquil rural retreat. Located just a short distance from both Monroe City and Mark Twain Lake, this property offers the best of both worlds, a serene natural setting with easy access to modern amenities.
The cropland portion of the property provides ample space for farming or gardening, while the wooded areas offer opportunities for hiking, hunting, or simply enjoying the beauty of nature. With a mix of mature hardwoods and younger trees, the woods are an ideal habitat for deer, turkey, and other game.
Whether you’re looking for a peaceful place to build your dream home, a private hunting retreat, or productive farm, this property has it all. Don’t miss your chance to own a piece of rural paradise. The farm sells with farm tenant in place for the 2023 crop season.
For more information call Jason Chinn (573) 514-9368.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All Bids are placed by the Acre!
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Wednesday, April 19, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, May 25, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.