, MO 63645
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Timberland | Equestrian
Madison County Missouri Land for Sale at iAuction – Richard Edwards Estate
Property Preview Saturday, August 5th 10AM to Noon.
Bidding Ends Tuesday, August 22nd at 10AM.
Welcome to the fantastic property in Madison County, Missouri, boasting 95 surveyed acres. The property is being offered in three tracts. Situated on Highway 67, this property boasts excellent accessibility, making commuting and traveling a breeze. Located 16 miles south of Fredericktown, 35 minutes to Farmington and 45 minutes north of Poplar Bluff, you'll enjoy the perfect balance of privacy and convenience. Moreover, the property's proximity to Lake Wappapello ensures an easy drive for those seeking a weekend on the water.
Tract 1: A large 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom modular home with 5.89 surveyed acres. The house also has a formal dining, large kitchen, and master suite with private master bath. The property is large, level, and open enough for your own homestead set-up or just enjoy the elbow room.
Tract 2: A traditional frame built 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home, featuring a 2-car garage and a covered porch with 10.01 surveyed acres. The home is tucked back into the timber, providing seclusion while surrounded by nature, but easy access to blacktop and town. The home has great flow from the large kitchen with breakfast island to the living room with wood burning fireplace. The master is large and has a separate bathroom. There are two additional rooms and main floor laundry as well.
Tract 3: 79.1 surveyed acres of hardwood timber and live spring fed creek. The property looks to hold mature timber and is surrounded by many large tracts. This would be a great hunting property, weekend getaway, or build your dream home. Additionally, there is a large machine shed on the property, complete with a concrete floor and roll-up doors, and separate metered electric service.
For further details or to explore this great property firsthand, please contact Paul Diller (636) 262-6352.
Tract 1: 5.89 surveyed acres with a 3bd/2ba modular on a crawl space with a carport and small shed.
Tract 2: 10.01 surveyed acres with 3bd/2ba house on a crawl space with a large open living room/dining/kitchen. 2 car attached garage and covered back porch.
Tract 3: 79.1 surveyed acres consisting of mature woods, trail system, and creek. Nice build sites along with machine shed with concrete floor.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Tuesday, August 22, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All Bids are placed by the Lump Sum on tracts 1 and 2! All Bids are by the Acre on tract 3!
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Wednesday, August 23, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, September 28, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Sellers.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.