730 Kelch Rd
, MO 63377
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Timberland | Lake/Pond/River
- 53± acres located near Silex, MO
- 42x60 barndominium style building built in 2013
- 1,260 sf of living space w/ 1 bed, 2 bath, sleeping area
- 1,260 sf attached garage with heated concrete floors
- Slate floors (heated), 10 ft ceilings, deep well, metal roof & siding
- 25 acres in current row-crop production
- Excellent frontage of the North Fork Cuivre River (approx. 5,100 ft)
- Gravel bars swimming or fishing
- Deer & Turkey hunting
- Established food plots
- Established trail system
- Tower deer blind overlooking tillable and brushy fields
- Silex Schools
- Home IS NOT located in floodplain
- Deeded easement access from county road
Welcome to your own piece of paradise near Silex, MO!! This 53± acre property in Lincoln County offers a good blend of hunting, recreation and seclusion. Nestled at the front of the farm is a 42x60 barndominium style home with 1,260 sf of living space and a 1,260 sf attached garage with heated concrete floors. Inside you'll find the perfect rustic charm and modern convenience with 2 full baths, 1 bedroom and a versatile sleeping area. The home would make a great permanent residence or weekend getaway.
Outdoors, this versatile property is a mix of row crop, timber and balance in thick cover providing excellent cover for the wildlife. 25 acres are currently in row crop production providing income annually and a great destination food source for the deer. Several established food plots include clover & chicory blends and a very secluded standing bean plot perfect to draw in those late season bucks! The superb N. Fork Cuivre River frontage (approx. 5,100 ft) with gravel bars ensures fishing and swimming opportunities.
An outdoorsman paradise located 45 min from Wentzville. Enjoy the benefits of living near the river with your very own private access! Embrace year round enjoyment in the outdoors or simply savor the atmosphere of your private sanctuary. Don't miss out on an incredible property that has so much to offer in one exceptional package.
For more information or to schedule a showing, contact Joe Ogden (636) 358-357