306 Blackmore Rd
, MO 63347
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Timberland | Farmland | Equestrian | Lake/Pond/River
Lincoln County Missouri Land iAuction – Winkelmeyer Farm
Property Preview Saturday, May 6th 10AM to Noon.
Bidding Ends Thursday, May 18th at 10AM.
These 313± gently rolling acres being offered in 5 tracts are conveniently located 9.5 miles northeast of the highway 61 and 47 intersection in Troy, MO and under an hour from the Chesterfield Valley. The land consists of mature woods and meadows and is loaded with wildlife. There are ponds and a small stream that empties into Cunningham Creek that meanders through the farm. These water sources provide ample water for the large and small game and natural travel corridors. The farm has been used as pastureland and hay crop over the recent years and could continue to or YOU could convert some land to food plots. There are multiple fields that would be terrific food plots and great setups for hunting deer and turkey. With utilities nearby and the location the possibilities are endless with these 313± acres. If you’re looking for recreation, hunting or rural living be sure to give the Winkelmeyer farm a good look.
For more information call or text Ken Dayley (314) 409-4568.
Tract 1: 150± gently rolling acres. This tract is mostly wooded with Cunningham Creek rolling through and multiple meadows ready to be converted to food plots making it an ideal hunting and recreation tract. The land is located on State Highway Y with utilities nearby.
Tract 2: 126± gently rolling acres. This tract is close to 50% woods and 50% grassland with ponds, a cattle waterer and a loafing shed. The land is ideal for recreation and hunting and has may areas for food plots and stand locations. This tract is located and accessed from Blackmore Road with utilities nearby.
Tract 3: 8± gently rolling acres. This tract consists of mature hardwoods and would make an ideal new homesite. The land is located on Blackmore Road with utilities nearby.
Tract 4: 15± flat to gently rolling acres. This tract consist of grassland and woods and is ready for your forever home. The land is located on Blackmore Road with utilities nearby.
Tract 5: 14± gently rolling acres. This tract consists of woods and overgrown pasture. This is an ideal small hunting and recreation tract and with some clearing and ideal spot for a new home or place to park your travel trailer. The land is located on Blackmore Road with utilities nearby.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, May 18, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All Bids are placed by the Acre!
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, May 19, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, June 22, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.