00 Leo Hardy Rd
, MO 63344
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Timberland | Farmland | Equestrian
229.8 Acre Missouri Hunting Paradise with Income for Sale – Lincoln County
- 229.8 surveyed acres located in Northern Lincoln County
- Top shelf HUNTING PROPERTY in a PRIME area
- Super clean well-maintained farm, turn-key ready to HUNT
- 40 acres in current row crop production, cash rented at $150/acre
- 21+/- acres of established Warm Season Grasses with Forbes
- 24+/- acres of established plots feature Alfalfa, Clover, Corn & Turnips
- Sunflower patch for dove hunting
- 6 Banks Blinds and 4 Banks feeders convey
- 2 Metal Buildings, Shed #1 is 40x80, Shed #2 is 30x36 (both approx.)
- Commercial style "Atlas" clay bird wobble thrower conveys
- Central Parks offering everything a deer could want in multiple locations
- Established road & trail system
- Possible building site on the West portion of the property
- Electric and deep well on the property
- New wildlife fence along county road
- Egyptian Wheat for strategic screening to enter / exit stands and security along road
- Established Trapping program has positively impacted Turkey and Quail population
- Turkeys and Quail coveys with 15+ birds
- All bucks harvested since ownership have 150"+
- Part of the property is encumbered by a conservation easement
- Part of the property is unrestricted / developable area (see survey)
- Recreational farm at its finest located less than 40 min from Wentzville
Discover the ultimate hunting paradise in the heart of Northern Lincoln County. This sprawling 229.8 acre property is a top-shelf, turnkey opportunity thats tailor-made for hunting enthusiasts. Meticulously managed for trophy whitetails, turkey and quail with habitat improvements targeted at each species and their optimal needs to flourish. With a pristine landscape, income potential and abundant wildlife this property checks all the boxes!!
40 acres of current row crop production generating income at $150/tillable acre through cash rent. A dedicated 21 acres of established warm-season grass serves as ideal bedding and nesting cover. Over 24 acres of established food plots featuring Alfalfa, Corn, Clover and Turnips all ready to hunt this fall! The owner has created multiple central parks located throughout the farm providing deer with everything they desire. The property comes equipped with 6 banks blinds and 4 feeders, start hunting immediately as the work has been done!
The property boasts two spacious metal buildings, a 40x80 and a 30x36 offering storage space for equipment and more. Electric and water already on the property conveniently located on the possible building site for your hunting lodge or dream home. Navigate the property with an excellent internal road and trail system ensuring complete access to all corners of your hunting grounds. Privacy and seclusion are paramount, thanks to the newly installed wildlife fence along the road. Egyptian wheat has been planted for additional screening to make wildlife feel secure. Egyptian wheat is also planted strategically near some blinds to enter and exit blinds going undetected while producing hundreds of seeds for the wildlife during the winter months.
Don't miss this opportunity to own a top-shelf hunting property in an area known for its abundant wildlife and pristine natural beauty. A recreational paradise at its finest located less than 40 min from Wentzville. Part of the property is encumbered by a conservation easement while a portion of the land is unrestricted and developable.
For more information or to schedule a showing, call or text Joe Ogden (636) 358-3567