736 Walker Rd
, MO 63379
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Timberland
Lincoln County Missouri Land iAuction – Frossard Farm
Open House Sunday, November 20th 11AM to 1:30PM.
Bidding Ends Wednesday, December 7th at 10:00 AM.
100.40 gently rolling surveyed acres of world class deer habitat next to Cuivre River State Park! Come and see your new paradise in the countryside! This property has the potential to have some of the best deer hunting around! Little Sugar Creek runs through the property from north to south and there are scattered fields on the ridges and in the bottoms along Little Sugar Creek, making for some of the best-looking deer and turkey habitat I've seen in years! The 3bd/2ba home with walkout is ready for your renovation vision and has great "bones"! Newer windows, new electric panel, new HVAC and a new water heater have it primed for your cosmetic updates... or enjoy it as is for weekends and hunting! Fenced for horses with a horse barn with stalls and a loafing shed, this farm could easily be your forever home as well! Extremely private and with endless building sites, it could be whatever you envision. Bring your friends and family out for all of the fun a property like this provides! Lots of trails for horseback riding and you can ride those ponies right into Cuivre River State Park! A once in a lifetime chance to own 100.40 surveyed acres next to a proven deer factory and endless recreational opportunities! Come and see a property you can start a legacy on! Public Water is at Walker Road!
For more information call or text Eric Merchant (314) 541-1218 or Aaron Stock (314) 265-0370.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, December 8, 2022 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, January 19, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2022 Real Estate taxes to be paid for by the Seller. The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.