00 135th Avenue
, MO 63447
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Timberland | Farmland
46± Acre Hunting Tract for Sale with CRP Income for Sale – Lewis County
- The perfect balance of wooded land and grass for deer habitat.
- Brand new CRP Contract with $6,905 annual income
- CRP contract expires 09-30-2033
- 38.02 acres enrolled in CP2 and 0.3 acres enrolled in CP12 conservation reserve program
- Water and electric easily accessible off county road 135 making this the perfect spot to build house or weekend get away
- Existing deer blind will convey with the property
- Large wooded acreage to the south and west of this property, and with food to the north, this piece is the perfect funnel for heavy deer traffic.
This property has deer sign absolutely everywhere. Large, thick timber area to the south and row crop ground to the north makes this a great spot for deer traffic. South facing slopes, with thick CRP grass coverage makes it an ideal place for deer to feel safe for bedding area. Water and electric at your fingertips, making the farm a great place for home or cabin.
For more information or to schedule a showing, call or text Justin Alderton (660) 341-0347