E 165th St
, MO 64442
Recreational | Timberland | Farmland | Lake/Pond/River
Harrison County Missouri Land iAuction – Smith Farm
Property preview Saturday, December 3rd 10AM to Noon.
Bidding ends Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at 10:00 AM.
Come take a look at this impressive 121± acre Missouri Century Farm in Harrison County. Only 1.5 hours from Kansas City and 1.5 hours from Des Moines, IA this property has a little bit for everyone with gently sloping pasture and hay ground, tillable bottom ground, timber, live water as well as access to a shared lake with nearly 480± yards of lake shoreline. Ideal for country build sites, recreation, fishing on your own property or expansion of your farming operation.
The farm is fenced and cross fenced, includes two sheds as well as a small lot, cattle drinking waterer and alley ready for a cattle working chute. The farm is in the North Harrison school district and sits just northwest of Blythedale, Missouri with gravel road access. The farm is being offered in 3 tracts one 81± acre parcel to the east side of the gravel road and two 20± acres parcels with shared lake front on the west side of the gravel road.
For more information call or text Shane Kinne (573) 301-9835.
Tract 1: This 81± acre parcel is currently in a mix of pasture, hay and crop ground with approximately 16.5± acres of crop ground in the creek bottom. The southeast corner of the tract contains a live creek as well as nice timbered draws along wet weather creeks. The tract is fenced and cross fenced with a cattle lot and two sheds. One shed measures roughly 60’ x 40’ and the other measures roughly 30’ x 30’. The cattle lot also includes a cattle waterer.
Tract 2: This 20± acre tract currently being used for hay production is also an ideal build site with approximately 240± yards of lake shoreline and 9.5 acres of lake contained within the tract. The tract has access from the gravel road to the west and is currently open hay ground. The elevation and lake view make this a nice piece to own and build on or keep in hay or pasture ground.
Tract 3: This 20± acre tract currently being used for hay production is an ideal build site overlooking the shared lake. It contains approximately 240± yards of lake shore front and 3 acres of lake within the tract. The tract has access from the north and east side from the gravel road giving you options on how to access the tract. It also includes a small wooded draw coming up out of the lake. The elevation and lake view make this a tract ideal for your build site or could also be kept in agricultural production.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, December 15, 2022 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, January 19, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2022 Real Estate taxes to be paid for by the seller. The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid for by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.