Pleasant Hill School Rd
, MO 63091
Recreational | Deer Hunting
Gasconade County, MO Land for Sale at iAuction – Thompson Property
Preview Day Saturday, September 2nd 10AM to 1PM.
Bidding Ends Wednesday, September 20th at 10AM.
Welcome to this 53± acre all wooded tract in Gasconade County, Missouri, located in the charming area of Rosebud. Accessible via Pleasant Hill School Road, the property unveils its beauty as you travel down a deeded gravel easement road that leads you to a small clearing situated at the center of the property. The clearing could make for a great food plot to attract local wildlife or a cozy campsite for picnics and outdoor adventures. There is a well-defined walking trail, spacious enough to accommodate a UTV, that winds through the gently rolling topography.
Located just an hour from St. Louis, this property strikes the perfect balance between tranquility and accessibility. Amenities that cater to your daily needs are just 20-minutes away in Union. For those seeking a weekend retreat, the nearby White Mule Winery and BNB along Hwy 50 provides a haven to relax and unwind. If camping is your passion, the Tea Lakes Campground awaits with welcoming spaces for your camper along Highway T.
This property offers the ideal setting for recreational activities and hunting enthusiasts alike. Blaze new trails, set up hunting stands to observe the local wildlife, clear spaces for food plots to attract deer and other game, search for prized mushrooms, and relish in invigorating hikes through the woods. The possibilities are as boundless as the natural beauty that graces this property.
To learn more about this land and its possibilities, reach out to Dean Cochran at 314-852-3621.
1. Procedure: Bidding ends Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All Bids are placed by the Acre!
2. BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, September 21, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, electronic signature or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
4. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
5. BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
6. CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, October 26, 2023.
7. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
8. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
9. SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
10. REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
11. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.