150 Rose Mist Ln
, MO 63056
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Waterfowl Hunting | Timberland | Farmland | Equestrian | Lake/Pond/River
Franklin County Missouri Land iAuction – The Estate of Roberta R. Cano
Property Preview Saturday, May 6th 10AM to 12PM.
Bidding Ends Wednesday, May 17th at 10AM.
Due to the death of Roberta R. Cano we will be selling her real estate holdings near Leslie, MO.
Tract 1: 135 Saint Johns ER Church Road, Leslie, MO 63056 - Introducing a beautiful piece of land, situated in Franklin County, MO, spanning approximately 39.63 acres. This property boasts blacktop road frontage and a private gravel drive, offering easy access and ensuring your privacy. With 8 individual lots already divide or keep as one, this property provides endless possibilities for use.
If you're a hunting enthusiast, you'll be delighted to know that the land is teeming with deer sign and offers excellent turkey hunting opportunities. The property is also partially fenced and cross fenced with wire and features a pond, making it ideal for wildlife and wood duck habitat.
Enjoy stunning views of the surrounding landscape from various vantage points on the property. This peaceful setting is just 13 miles from New Haven, MO, and 12 miles from Washington, MO, providing the perfect blend of seclusion and convenience.
Located close to wine country, you'll have access to some of the finest vineyards and wineries in the region. The property also features great build sites, allowing you to construct the home of your dreams.
You'll have access to all necessary utilities, including a well, electric, and septic, as well as a barn with electric and water, and a trailer home. Whether you're looking for a private retreat, hunting land, or a new place to call home, this property has everything you need and more. Don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own a piece of paradise in beautiful Franklin County, MO.
Tract 2: 150 Rose Mist Lane, Leslie, MO 63056 - Welcome to this beautiful 29.49 acre property located in Franklin County, MO just north of Beaufort, MO in close proximity to the charming towns of Washington and New Haven. This property features a spacious 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home built on a concrete foundation, ensuring comfort in an outdoor setting. Additionally, the property is equipped with a well, septic, and lagoon system, ensuring that you will have everything you need for a comfortable and convenient lifestyle.
As you make your way down the private drive, you will be surrounded by stunning natural beauty. A barn sits off to the left with its own electric meter and panel. A wet weather creek running through the property offers an idyllic setting for relaxation and recreation. The property is also ideal for hunting enthusiasts, with excellent hunting opportunities and sign available. You will have access to a wide variety of game, from deer to turkey to small game like rabbits and squirrel.
Additionally, the property has been platted with seven separate lots. Keep them together as one piece of your very own outdoor paradise or sell some of them off at your own convenience. The groundwork is set either way.
Finally, this property boasts breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape, providing the perfect backdrop for all of your outdoor adventures. Whether you are looking for a peaceful retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life or an ideal hunting and recreation property, this 29± acre property in Franklin County, MO is the perfect choice.
For more information call or text Jesse Klingler (636) 699-5208.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, May 17, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All bids placed are by the Lump Sum.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, May 18, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, June 29, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.