9084 State Rd Hh
, MO 63072
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Timberland | Lake/Pond/River
Franklin County Missouri Land for Sale at iAuction – Tierney Property
Open House Saturday, March 2nd 1PM to 3PM.
Bidding Ends Wednesday, March 20th at 10AM.
Nestled in unincorporated Franklin County, MO, this 60± acre property is a haven for those seeking the perfect blend of natural beauty and recreational opportunities. Offered into two tracts, the land features a diverse landscape with mature hardwoods and cedar trees, providing an ideal habitat for wildlife enthusiasts and hunters alike. The focal point of the property is a rustic 3-bedroom, 2-bath log cabin, offering a cozy retreat surrounded by nature.
Strategically positioned just off state highway HH, this property provides convenient access for those looking to escape the city life or embark on a new home construction project. Located only 14 miles east of St. Clair, 20 miles south of Eureka, and a mere 33 miles from the Chesterfield Valley, the property strikes a perfect balance between seclusion and accessibility.
Whether you're drawn to the allure of hunting, exploring the wilderness, or simply seeking a tranquil escape, this property caters to a variety of outdoor pursuits. For more details or to schedule a visit, reach out to Danielle Fox at 636-487-1229 or Eric Merchant at 314-541-1218. Your ideal slice of nature awaits.
Tract 1: 20± gently rolling acres consisting of mature hardwoods. Nice hunting and recreation tract fronting state highway HH. Ideal location for new construction. There will be a 40’ ingress/egress and utility easement across current driveway to tract 2.
Tract 2: 40± gently rolling acres consisting of mature hardwoods, cedar trees and 3-bedroom, 2-bath log cabin. Excellent hunting, recreation, and country living with all the amenities nearby. This tract will be accessed via a 40’ ingress/egress and utility easement.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
1. PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, March 20, 2024 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All bids placed are by the Acre.
2. BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, March 21, 2024 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
4. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
5. BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
6. CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, May 2, 2024.
7. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
8. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
9. SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
10. REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2024 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyers.
11. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
12. The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. All announcements made day of sale take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. This property is subject to prior sale.