00 Hwy E
, MO 63068
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Timberland | Farmland | Equestrian | Lake/Pond/River
Franklin County Missouri Land iAuction – Thornton Farm
Property preview Saturday, April 1st 11AM to 1PM.
Bidding ends Tuesday, April 11th at 10AM.
These 115± gently rolling acres on highway E in the Stony Hill area of Franklin County are being offered in three tracts! This is a highly sought-after area near New Haven and Hermann and just 28 minutes to Washington, MO! The land consists of woods and grassland with Big Branch meandering through the southern part of the property and a newer 30’ x 40’ metal outbuilding. Be sure to check this property out. You won’t be disappointed!
Tract 1: 20± acres with a mix of open food plots and woods, a new metal outbuilding (30’X40’) with two 16' overhead doors, and Banks blind! Perfect for your weekend retreat, hunting camp or a place to build your new home!
Tract 2: 22±acres of gently rolling woods with a food plot right in the center for bringing in those weary old bucks! Good access on a private road, just off Hwy E! A very private place to build your weekend cabin or forever home!
Tract 3: 73± acres of gently rolling fields and woods with cedar thickets, mature hardwoods, and tillable ground with income & food plots! A live creek, called Big Branch, runs through the south end of the property from west to east. Electric runs across the property and there is a permanent deer stand to get you started on your next deer season! A good trail system makes access to all parts of the property a breeze and this tract "hunts big". There is room for several hunters with 6 separate tillable fields and two isolated food plots! A hunter's dream!
For more information, contact Eric Merchant (636) 251-5105
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Tuesday, April 11, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All Bids are placed by the Acre!
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Wednesday, April 12, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, May 18, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.