00 Piazza Road
, MO 65453
Due to limited use over the last few years, we have decided to sell our 80± acres at an internet-only auction. Sellers: Jake and Felicia Campbell
Inspection Day: Saturday, July 31st 10 AM – 12 PM. Bidding ends Tuesday August 17, 2021, at 10:00 AM. These 80± gently rolling acres are conveniently located minutes away from both Cuba and St. James. This all-wooded mature timber tract has a rustic 600 approx. square feet rock home with a basement. The rustic cabin consists of a wood burning fireplace, bathroom, living room, kitchen, 1 bedroom off of the kitchen, and storage room. The cabin has plumbing with a cistern system as a water source, & electric which is currently disconnected and has been for some time. Ample storage in the basement. The farm has numerous features. It offers mature hardwood timber, a spring, wet weather creeks, rock outcroppings, small cave, deer, turkey, native plants, flowers, and mushrooms. This is a perfect property for recreational family fun and offers excellent hunting opportunities. Located on a dead-end drive for that extra privacy and only 1-hour west of Hwy 270 & Hwy 44.
For more information call or text Dave Conway (314) 910-9634.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Tuesday August 17, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Wednesday, August 18, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, September 30, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current farm tenant.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.