2573 Old Springfield Rd
, MO 65453
Deer Hunting | Timberland | Farmland
Crawford County, MO Land iAuction – Miller Farm
Property Preview Saturday, November 19th 11AM to 1PM.
Bidding ends Wednesday, November 30th at 10:00 AM.
287± flat to gently rolling acres offered in 5 tracts outside Cuba, Missouri! Currently a working cattle ranch w/ good fencing, water & woods! Brush Creek runs through the heart of the property providing year-round water for livestock and wildlife! An older 3-bedroom, brick ranch home, with good bones awaits your ideas for updating. A modern 7200 sq ft machine shop on the property includes 1200 sq ft living/working space with full bath, kitchen, and laundry facilities. Entire area has separate HVAC, hot water, and septic from the home. Also on the property are a modern chicken coop and multi-use barn ideal for pigs, goats or bottle fed calves. Outbuildings perfect for anyone running a contracting business or a great place to raise your own livestock & farm to table food! The home is currently occupied by a Ranch Hand & would make a great weekend home, caretakers’ home or your home! An easy 1 hour and 15-minute drive from Chesterfield, MO & only 25 minutes from Rolla.
For more information call or text Eric Merchant at 314-541-1218 or Jesse Klingler (636) 699-5208
Tract 1: 9± flat to gently rolling acres of grass and woods including an older 3-bedroom, brick ranch home, a modern 7200 sq ft machine shop which includes 1200 sq ft living/working space with full bath, kitchen and laundry facilities. Entire area has separate HVAC, hot water, and septic from the home. Also on this tract are a modern chicken coop and multi-use barn ideal for pigs, goats or bottle fed calves.
Tract 2: 70± flat to gently rolling acres of hardwoods and cedars with some open areas prime for food plots and Brush Creek. Excellent hunting and Recreational Therapy!
Tract 3: 82± flat to gently rolling acres of hardwoods and approximately 24 acres of grassland with a small pond and Brush Creek. Excellent hunting and Recreational Therapy!
Tract 4: 110± flat to gently rolling acres of hardwoods, cedars, and approximately 26 acres of grassland and open areas with Brush Creek. Great homesites along Old Springfield Road. Excellent hunting and Recreational Therapy!
Tract 5: 16± flat to gently rolling acres consisting mostly of mature hardwoods. Great homesites along Old Springfield Road. Great small wooded tract with hunting and recreation.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All bids are by the Lump Sum on tract 1. All bids placed are by the Acre on tracts 2, 3, 4, & 5.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, December 1, 2022 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, December 29, 2022.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2022 Real Estate taxes to be paid for by the seller.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.