, MO 65068
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Timberland | Farmland | Equestrian | Lake/Pond/River
Cooper County Missouri Land iAuction – Shropshire Farm
Property preview Saturday, April 1st 10AM to Noon.
(Auction representative will be located on Tract 1)
Bidding ends Thursday, April 13th at 10AM.
These 290± gently rolling acres being offered in 5 tracts are conveniently located near Prairie Home and 20 minutes south of Boonville. The farm consists of highly productive cropland, fenced grassland, Pisgah Creek, ponds, woods, and wooded draws. The Farm Service Agency currently figures there to be 135.58 acres of cropland with the possibility of some grassland being converted to row crop. The land offers some excellent hunting and recreation opportunities along with homesites and possible development. Land in this area rarely hits the market. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to own all or some of the Shropshire farm in Cooper County, Missouri.
For more information call or text Mike Sharpe (573) 721-0944.
Tract 1: 25± Acres - Nearly all tillable tract that is mostly in the city limits of Prairie Home with Highway 87 frontage. FSA indicates 23.11 tillable acres. This tract has many possibilities! Farm sells with 2023 crop lease.
Tract 2: 40± Acres - Rolling hay/tillable tract with some scattered hunting ground. FSA indicates 33.02 open/tillable acres. Sells free and clear for 2023.
Tract 3: 102± Acres - Combination tract of rolling hay/tillable ground with good hunting ground. Pisgah Creek runs North and South through the western part of the tract. This farm could easily be tilled! Sells free and clear for 2023.
Tract 4: 68± Acres - Great Tillable/hunting tract with secluded tillable ground for peaceful hunting. FSA indicates 47.58 tillable acres that is currently in wheat. Farm sells with 2023 crop lease.
Tract 5: 55± Acres - Another combo farm with secluded hunting and tillable acres. FSA indicates 31.87 tillable acres. Tract is currently in wheat. Farm sells with 2023 crop lease.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, April 13, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All bids are by the Acre!
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, April 14, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, May 18, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.