, MO 65233
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Waterfowl Hunting | Timberland | Farmland | Equestrian | Lake/Pond/River
Cooper County Missouri Land for Sale at iAuction – Burkemper Farm
Property Preview Saturday, June 24th 10AM to 6PM and Saturday, July 1st 10AM to 6PM.
Bidding Ends Thursday, July 6th at 10AM.
Welcome to this stunning property located in Cooper County, MO, just minutes away from the historic town of Boonville and an easy drive from Columbia. With a total of 125.88± acres, this property offers an ideal combination of 40± acres of tillable land that has been terraced with drainage tile and is currently in hay and clover, mature woods with a mixture of hardwoods and some hickory, and a 3± acre lake stocked with Bass, Crappie, regular Blue Gill and Hybrid Blue Gill, making it a paradise for hunting and recreation enthusiasts.
As you enter the property, you will be greeted by a well-maintained 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom mobile home that provides comfortable and convenient living space selling turn-key. The home is perfect for a weekend getaway or as a permanent residence. Additionally, the machine shed with a concrete floor provides ample storage space for all of your equipment and tools. The property borders 833± feet of paved service road frontage which could possibly be a commercial opportunity.
One of the most appealing aspects of this property is its prime location along the banks of the Lamine River, just over 2 miles from the confluence of the Missouri River. This makes it an excellent spot for fishing and water-based activities. The property’s 3± acre stocked lake provides further recreational opportunities and is a great spot to relax and unwind.
The property’s open land and mature woods are home to abundant wildlife, making it a prime hunting spot for deer, turkey, and other game. Two elevated 1-man metal stands and an elevated 2-man metal stand come with the property. Whether you would like to move to the country, enjoy hunting or just watching wildlife in their natural habitat, this property is sure to delight.
In summary, this 125.88± acre property in Cooper County, MO, is a rare find, offering a unique combination of a comfortable living space, abundant recreational opportunities, tillable income producing opportunities, possible commercial opportunities, and excellent hunting. Don’t miss this opportunity to make this stunning property your own!
For more information call or text Dean Cochran at (314) 852-3621.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, July 6, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All Bids are placed by the Acre!
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, July 7, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, August 17, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.