00 Rural Route
, MO 65261
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Waterfowl Hunting | Timberland | Farmland | Lake/Pond/River
Chariton County Missouri Land for Sale at iAuction – Kaiser Farm
Property Preview Saturday, August 5th 9AM to 10AM.
Bidding Ends Wednesday, August 23rd at 10AM.
Nestled near the charming town of Brunswick, this exceptional 46.34-acre property offers an unparalleled opportunity to own a slice of natural splendor in the heart of Chariton County. Boasting a diverse landscape, this land encompasses 4.93 acres of fertile cropland, while the rest is a harmonious blend of sprawling woods, brush and water features.
Situated within the renowned Golden Triangle, this property is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts. The crown jewel of the area, Dalton Cut-Off Lake, beckons avid hunters with its legendary duck hunting prospects. Immerse yourself in the excitement of waterfowl hunting, complemented by the serene surroundings and captivating wildlife that call this area home. Additionally, the property offers excellent prospects for whitetail deer and turkey hunting, making it an alluring destination for any avid sportsman.
Enhancing the hunting experience is the inclusion of the Bradley 4-person pit blind, ensuring comfort and convenience during your excursions. As you settle into the blind, surrounded by the lush beauty of the property, you'll appreciate the attention to detail and commitment to providing the ultimate hunting experience.
Located a mere 70 miles northwest of Columbia, and just a 1 hour and 45-minute drive from Blue Springs, this property strikes the perfect balance between accessibility and seclusion. The allure of the Golden Triangle is further magnified by its proximity to iconic natural areas, such as the Fountain Grove Conservation Area, Swan Lake National Wildlife Refuge, Grand Pass Conservation Area, Dalton Cut-Off, and the majestic Missouri River. Here, you can bask in the awe-inspiring landscapes and immerse yourself in the rich biodiversity that defines this region.
For additional information or to schedule a viewing of this exceptional property, don't hesitate to contact Kamron Garber at (660) 752-5006. Embrace the opportunity to own a piece of Chariton County's natural paradise, where adventure and tranquility harmonize in perfect symphony.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, August 23, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All Bids are by the Acre!
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, August 24, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, September 28, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.