10562 County Rd 466
, MO 65067
Callaway County Missouri Real Estate iAuction – The Allen Home
Property preview Saturday, June 10th 11AM to 1PM.
Bidding Ends Wednesday, June 21st at 10AM.
Welcome to this picturesque property in Portland, MO, where you’ll find a recently renovated 1bd/1ba farmhouse nestled on 9± acres of land. Bursting with charm and character, this delightful home offers a perfect blend of modern comfort and rustic appeal.
The farmhouse itself has been thoughtfully updated to preserve its original charm while incorporating modern amenities. With its inviting exterior and a cozy front porch, it warmly welcomes you into a world of comfort and relaxation. Step inside to discover a well-designed interior featuring a harmonious mix of traditional and contemporary elements.
This property offers ample space for relaxation and outdoor activities. The expansive land surrounding the farmhouse provides endless possibilities, whether you wish to create a beautiful garden, set up outdoor seating areas, or simply enjoy the tranquility of nature. Imagine sipping your morning coffee on the porch while listening to the soothing sounds of birdsong.
Conveniently situated, this property is a short distance from both Jefferson City and Hermann, ensuring easy access to a wide range of amenities, including shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Moreover, the proximity to wineries allows you to explore and indulge in the region’s renowned wine culture. For outdoor enthusiasts, the nearby public access to the Missouri River and the Katy Trail present opportunities for biking, hiking, fishing and other recreational activities.
For more information call or text Eric Merchant (636) 251-5105.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All Bids are placed by the Lump Sum!
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, June 22, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, July 20, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.