00 N. Lipscomb Dr
, MO 65284
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Timberland
Boone County Missouri Land for Sale at iAuction – Ewens Trust
Property Preview Saturday, August 19th 9AM to 11AM.
Bidding Ends Wednesday, September 6th at 10AM.
Welcome to your own piece of paradise in Boone County, Missouri! These 62± acres are a nature lover's dream, offered in two tracts, featuring gently rolling terrain, mature hardwoods, and cedar trees scattered throughout the property. If you're an outdoors enthusiast, you'll be thrilled to know that this land is teeming with abundant whitetail deer sign, making it a true haven for hunting and wildlife observation.
Recreational therapy is at your fingertips, as this tranquil retreat is conveniently located within minutes of Columbia, MO. Whether you want to escape the city for a weekend getaway or establish a permanent residence that embraces the serenity of nature, this property caters to your desires.
Situated at the end of the county road, you'll relish the seclusion and privacy that this location provides, creating the perfect setting to unwind and immerse yourself in the beauty of the surrounding landscape.
Don't miss this incredible opportunity to own your personal slice of heaven in Boone County. For more information or to schedule a viewing, don't hesitate to contact Jesse Klingler (636) 699-5208. Embrace the bliss of nature and make this property yours today!
Tract 1: 34± acres of gently rolling terrain with mature hardwoods and cedar thickets.
Tract 2: 28± acres of gently rolling terrain with mature hardwoods and cedar thickets.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All Bids are by the Acre!
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, September 7, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, October 5, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Seller.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.