00 W 1525th Rd
, KS 66014
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Timberland
Linn County Kansas Land iAuction – Lindsey Farm
Property Preview Saturday, April 29th 10AM to Noon.
Bidding Ends Tuesday, May 16th at 10:00 AM.
Trophy Properties & Auction is proud to offer this 46± acre powerhouse of a Southeast Kansas property located in Linn County near Centerville .
When I see different Southeast Kansas hunting and recreation tracts, I often think about thick brushy timber with lots of cover and multiple hiding spots for those elusive whitetail deer slipping into a food source for 5 minutes before making their way into a large field of soybeans and other tillable crops. People pour hours and hours into providing habitat improvements, food plots, hunting blinds, deer stands, mineral sites, trail cameras and many other things to make that hunting experience as memorable as can be. If a long-awaited goal of yours is to own a small parcel of land within an hour of Kansas City, then look no further.
Linn County, Kansas has been a very desirable location for many years in the hunting and recreation community. Being within an hour of Kansas City it makes it an even more desirable place to hunt and spend time while making memories and having long weekends anyway you see fit. This tract has and always will be the idea of an outdoorsman’s property.
If you look just east of Centerville, Kansas you will find 46± acres of prime recreation ground that consists of a mix of hardwood and softwood timber, rock bluffs, food plots and tall grass fields. Most of the property overlooks several hundred acres of cropland that deer and turkey pour into with a large amount of them coming from this property. The property entrance up the very west edge allows for an easy non-evasive entry. A new 6x7 Redneck Blind on a 10-foot base overlooking a 3,000 pound All Seasons feeder in the middle of a 3± acre food plot is the main attraction at the heart of the property. It currently has a lush green food plot that has gobs of deer and turkey using it daily. The 46± acres is located in the middle of the travel corridor to the bottom ground with all of the food they could ever want, and this place makes for a great stopping point beforehand. The sheer amount of deer activity on this tract was honestly astounding. There are deer scrapes about every 20 feet on the property and its clear they are using this as a pass through and a homesite.
This tract is nothing short of an excellent recreational property with the ability to become build site for a permanent residence or a weekend cabin. It has an endless amount of potential for only the owner to decide.
For more information call or text Sam Voss (913) 526-9369 or Cody Cutler (620) 224-6003
- 46± Acres
- 1 hour from Kansas City
- Abundant tree and grass cover
- Established 3± acre food plot
- New Redneck 6x7 box blind with 10 foot base
- 3,000 lb. All Seasons Feeder
- Nice trail system
- Abundant wildlife sign throughout the property
- Mature timber throughout the property
- South property entrance
- Multiple build sites
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Tuesday, May 16, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All Bids are placed by the Acre!
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Wednesday, May 17, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the
closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, June 22, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.