00 Campus Rd
, KS 67748
Gove County Kansas Land for Sale at iAuction – Walz Family Farm
Preview Day Saturday, November 11th 11:30AM to 1:30PM.
Bidding Ends Tuesday, November 21st at 10AM.
Offering 298.47 acres of 100% tillable farmland in Northwest Gove County near Oakley. The property is located along the south side of I-70 west from Exit 79. The Walz Family Partnership farm is flat with 0% to 3% slopes and is being offered in three tracts. The nearest grain elevator is 5.5 miles away in Oakley. FSA shows base acres for the total acreage as 108.87 wheat, 143.73 corn, and 37.05 sorghum. Total FSA cropland acres is 293.62. Minerals are believed to be intact and will transfer to the buyers. The 2022 property taxes were $2,463.82 for the property in its entirety. Legal description is S1/2, S10, T11, R31.
Tract 1: 94.97 acres of 100% tillable land with access from the south along CC road and Campus Road on the East. Soils consist of Keith silt loam, 0 to 1 percent slopes, Ulysses silt loam, 1 to 3 percent slopes, and Harney silt loam, 0 to 1 percent slopes. This tract is currently planted to winter wheat and the buyer will receive the 1/3 landlord share upon harvest in 2024. Possession will be the day following harvest in 2024.
Tract 2: 101.8 acres of all tillable land with access from the south along CC road. Soils consist of Ulysses silt loam, 1 to 3 percent slopes, Harney silt loam, 1 to 3 percent slopes, Keith silt loam, 0 to 1 percent slopes, and Pleasant silty clay loam, ponded. This tract is currently in corn that will be harvested prior to closing. Possession on this tract upon closing if the corn has been harvested.
Tract 3: 101.7 acres of all tillable land with access from the south along CC road. Soils consist of Harney silt loam, 1 to 3 percent slopes, Keith silt loam, 0 to 1 percent slopes, Ulysses silt loam, 1 to 3 percent slopes, and Pleasant silty clay loam, ponded. This tract is planted to approximately 98-acres of winter wheat. The buyer will receive the 1/3 landlord share of this crop upon harvest in 2024 and possession the day following the 2024 harvest.
Call or text Dan Melson (785) 979-3402 for more information.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
1. PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All bids placed are by the Acre.
2. BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Wednesday, November 22, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
4. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
5. BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
6. CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, December 28, 2023.
7. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
8. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
9. SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
10. REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Sellers.
11. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
12. The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.