, KS 66769
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Waterfowl Hunting | Timberland | Farmland | Equestrian | Lake/Pond/River
Bourbon County Kansas Land iAuction – A & S Farms
Property Preview Saturday, June 3rd 10AM to Noon.
Bidding Ends Wednesday, June 7th at 10 AM.
Welcome to a sprawling 306± acre property, located on highway 54 just minutes west from the charming town of Ft. Scott, Kansas in the picturesque Bourbon County. This expansive offering is being offered via iAuction in 9 tracts, making it a versatile and flexible investment opportunity.
With a mix of cropland, pasture, recreation, potential build site and hay crop, this property is perfect for a multi-use farm operation. The fertile land is suitable for a variety of agricultural pursuits, making it a prime opportunity for farmers or ranchers looking to expand their operations or start a new venture. The property boasts a beautiful lake, offering a serene and scenic spot for recreational activities, and adds to the overall appeal of the land.
The potential of this property doesn't stop at farming or ranching, as it also offers great homesites and farmettes. Imagine building your dream home or establishing your own homestead amidst the rolling hills and lush pastures. The property's convenient location on highway 54 provides easy access and excellent visibility, making it ideal for a variety of commercial or residential uses.
With endless possibilities, this property is a canvas waiting for your vision to come to life. Whether you're looking to invest in a working farm, create a rural retreat, or develop a commercial venture, this property has it all. Don't miss this rare opportunity to own a piece of the beautiful Kansas countryside with all its potential and possibilities.
For more information call or text Sam Voss (913) 526-9369, Cody Cutler (620) 224-6003 or Billy O'Connor (785) 766-2382
Tract 1: 11± acres along highway 54 and 115th street. Ideal building spot/farmette that’s currently in row crop production.
Tract 2: 11± acres along 115th street. Ideal hobby farm with a small pond, wooded draw and a mixture of cropland and grassland.
Tract 3: 46± acres along 115th street. Great tract for a new home or weekend retreat with approximately 6-acre lake, grassland and scattered trees. Included in the sale is an 8x20 Conex Tiny Home. Good waterfowl hunting.
Tract 4: 21± acres along highway 54. Ideal hobby farm and new homesite that’s currently in row crop and grassland. Bring your builder!
Tract 5: 36± acres extending out to highway 54. This tract consists of cropland, overgrown pasture, pond, and good hunting and recreation.
Tract 6: 29± acres along highway 54. This tract is approximately 50% tillable and 50% woods. Excellent hunting with a small pond and an older barn. Newer box blind and feeder convey.
Tract 7: 29± acres along highway 54. This tract is mostly tillable with some scattered trees. Nice income producing tract.
Tract 8: 113± acres along highway 54. Fantastic hunting and recreation tract with some tillable land. Beautiful pond, creek, bedding and food plot areas. Box blind and feeder convey.
Tract 9: 10± acres along highway 54. This mostly tillable tract fits into most everyone’s investment portfolio and an ideal farmette.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All Bids are placed by the Acre!
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, June 8, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, July 16, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale