00 US 61
, KS 67104
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Waterfowl Hunting | Farmland | Lake/Pond/River
232± Acre Kansas Hunting & Fishing Property with Tillable Ground for Sale – Barber County
- 232 ± Acres
- Large number of ducks and waterfowl on property
- 3.75 acre lake with loads of fish (See Pictures)
- Heavy cover throughout entire property with tree thickets and tall grass
- Great deer area with intense cover
- 20 acres of tillable land for income
- Easy access from the north & west
- New Banks Stump 4 hunting blind
- Multiple food plot sites
- Cattle lease potential Investor
- Hunting lease potential for Investor
- Water, electric and fiber at the road on the north
- Possible hunting lodge & build site
- Recreation property
- Amazing views
- Blacktop road access
- 5 minutes from Medicine Lodge
- Barber County Unified School District 254
Nestled in the heart of Barber County, this incredible 232±-acre property is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts and investors alike. Embrace the enchanting beauty of nature as heavy cover blankets the entire landscape, offering tree thickets and tall grass that provide a habitat for a large number of big deer and waterfowl alike. A 3.75-acre lake offering an abundance of fish surrounded by picturesque views could provide a possible build site if desired.
This tract offers 20 acres of tillable land, a potential for a cattle lease as well as a hunting lease if looking for an income source. Avid hunters will find paradise in the New Banks Stump 4 hunting blind, multiple food plot sites, and a prime location within a great deer area.
Conveniently accessed from the north and west via a blacktop road, the property also provides modern amenities with water, electric, and fiber running along the road. Whether you're envisioning a hunting lodge or your dream home, this property offers an ideal build site with breathtaking views. Just 5 minutes from Medicine Lodge, it combines the tranquility of a rural escape with easy access to town.
Families will appreciate its location within the Barber County Unified School District 254. Whether you're an outdoor enthusiast wanting a recreational haven to hunt big deer, waterfowl and fish or an investor looking to boost their portfolio, this property promises an extraordinary blend of natural beauty and endless possibilities.
Call or text to schedule your private tour today with Sam Voss (913) 526-9369