00 Cheyenne Rd
, KS 66439
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Waterfowl Hunting | Timberland | Farmland | Lake/Pond/River
Atchison County Kansas Land for Sale at iAuction – Sunny Day Farm
Preview Day Sunday, November 12th 1PM to 3PM.
Bidding Ends Wednesday, November 29th at 10AM.
Watershed properties don’t come up for sale every day, and when they do, they rarely stay on the market long. This property, 175.37 acres, has been in the same family for nearly 90 years, and it is time for a new family legacy to take over this prize recreational property. In addition to the nearly 8-acre stocked watershed lake there is an approximately 1.8-acre pond, and both hold ducks and geese during the fall migration. There are 6.5-acres of tillable ground located next to approximately 18.5-acres of mature forest where recent trail camera photos document some truly impressive whitetail bucks. Brush creek crosses the south end of the wooded area providing a natural corridor for deer and turkey movement. This property is a true year-round entertainer providing your own private lake fishery, and excellent deer, waterfowl, and turkey hunting. Check out the listing photos, get registered, and bid your price now on this 175-acre property in northwestern Atchison County that boasts an 8-acre watershed lake and so much more. Tenant rights end on December 1, 2023. Fencing is in good condition.
For more information call or text Dan Melson (785) 979-3402
Atchison County shows 175.37 taxed acres.
The legal description is S14, T05, R17E, 6TH PRINCIPAL MERIDIAN, ACRES 175.37, NE1/4 & N993.2' W993.2' SE1/4 EXC BEG 25'W & 775'S NE COR NE1/4, W495' S594' NELY500' N511' TO POB & LESS ROW.
Directions from Horton: go east on highway 73 to Mulberry Road. South on Mulberry Road one mile to 100 Road. East on 100 Road one mile to Cheyenne Road. South on Cheyenne Road two miles. The property is on the west side of Cheyenne Road. This property is a short 60-mile drive from both Kansas City International Airport and Topeka.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
1. Procedure: Bidding ends Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
2. BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, November 30, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
4. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
5. BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
6. CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, December 28, 2023.
7. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
8. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
9. SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
10. REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Sellers.
11. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
12. The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.