- Pope 14 Soloman Ln i Auction Aerial Map
- Pope 14 Soloman Ln i Auction Flyer
- Pope 14 Soloman Lane i Auction Property Supplement
- Pope 14 Soloman Ln i Auction Sellers Disclosure
- Pope 14 Soloman Ln i Auction Radon Disclosure
- Pope 14 Soloman Ln i Auction LBP Disclosure
- Pope 14 Soloman Lane Furnishings FINAL
- Pope 14 Soloman Ln Informational Report
14 Soloman Ln
, IL 62972
Recreational | Deer Hunting | Timberland | Lake/Pond/River
Pope County Illinois Real Estate iAuction – Former Irish Inn
Property Preview Saturday, June 3rd 10AM to Noon.
Bidding Ends Wednesday, June 14th at 10AM.
Welcome to your dream log and stone chalet nestled on approximately 3.5 acres of pristine Ozark, Illinois countryside. This custom-built masterpiece boasts 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths, offering a perfect blend of rustic charm and modern luxury.
As you step inside, you'll be greeted by the warm glow of a wood-burning fireplace, inviting you to cozy up and enjoy the serene ambiance of the chalet. The open-concept floor plan with approximately 4,000 square feet of living space provides ample room for entertaining guests or relaxing with family.
The well-designed kitchen features custom cabinetry and ample countertop space making it a chef's delight. The spacious bedrooms offer plenty of room for rest and relaxation, and the bathrooms are adorned with beautiful stone and wood finishes, adding to the home's unique character. Downstairs offers a fully finished walkout basement with an office, wood shop, and au-pair suite.
As you step outside onto your large deck, you will see a well-manicured lawn and stocked pond, creating a peaceful oasis for outdoor enthusiasts. The two outbuildings provide ample space for all your recreational equipment, making it easy to store and maintain your gear.
For nature lovers, this property is adjacent to the Shawnee National Forest, offering endless opportunities for hunting, hiking, or horseback riding in the great outdoors.
What's more, this chalet has a rich history, formerly known as the Irish Inn, a 5-star bed and breakfast. The unique character and charm of the chalet make it a perfect destination for hosting guests or running a bed and breakfast business.
Located just minutes from Marion, IL, and under an hour from Paducah, KY, this property offers convenient access to shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Additionally, with just over 2 hours' drive from St. Louis, MO, you can easily escape the hustle and bustle of the city and retreat to your peaceful chalet in the woods.
Come and experience the tranquil beauty of this custom log and stone chalet in Ozark, Illinois, and let your dream of owning a secluded retreat become a reality. Don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own a piece of paradise adjacent to the Shawnee National Forest! Contact us today for a private showing.
For more information call or text Eric Holzmueller (618) 713-0034.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, June 14, 2023 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Lump Sum.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, June 15, 2023 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, July 20, 2023.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2022 Real Estate taxes to be paid for by the Sellers. The 2023 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.