Stuart Campbell’s Background
Stuart is the Chief Financial Officer of Trophy Properties and Auction and a licensed Realtor.
Stuart Campbell began his career as a CPA with PwC and has many years of senior executive level experience in various health insurance and health care corporations. He received his MBA from the Olin School of Business at Washington University and his undergraduate business degree from the University of Missouri - St. Louis.
Stuart is a St. Louis native and has been involved in many charitable and civic organizations in the St. Louis community over the years, including:
- Board Member, City Academy (former Board Chair)
- Advisory Board Member, Mission Advancement
- Former Board Member, Missouri Employers Mutual
- Former Board Member, Welvie
- Former Board Chair, MICDS
- Former Board Vice Chair, Ronald McDonald House – St. Louis
- Former Chair, College of Nursing Leadership Council, University of Missouri – St. Louis
- Former Member, Chancellor’s Council, University of Missouri – St. Louis
- Former Board Member, Big Brothers Big Sisters – St. Louis
- Former Board Member, Cystic Fibrosis – St. Louis
- 2007 American Heart Association St. Louis “Heart Ball” Corporate Chairs, with wife, Jane Campbell
- Civic Entrepreneurs Organization 2003 Studer Award